For ASP.NET Developer to view popular image format ,TIFF and PDF documents in web pages.Navigate through TIFF, PDF document using Continuous scroll mode. Support Zoom, Print, Rotate the image.
With .NET PDF Viewer Pro SDK , the developer can easily add Continuous scroll (like in Adobe Reader) , search for text on pdf and tiff viewer capability to their applications with VB6, C#, VB.NET, VFP, C++ and more.
Platform : Windows 10, Windows 8, Vista, Windows 7, XP
It is Digital Signage Desktop Software / Content Management Software. It can play back various types of media with your monitor, everything can be uploaded to the monitor.
You may download FileZilla FTP server from http://filezilla-project.org/ Select Download FileZilla Server icon. After downloaded the FileZilla FTP server installer, run FileZilla FTP server installer,
1. The following screen appears:
Click I Agree to continue.2. Click Next to continue.
3.Select Destination Folder, Click Next to continue.
4.Select how FileZilla Server should be started, Click Next to continue. 5. Select how the server interface should be started, Click Install to continue. 6. After installed the FileZilla Server, the following screen appear.Click OK to continue. 7.The FileZilla Server interface screen appears.
8.Click the Edit menu and select the Groups menu item. The screen appears.
9.Click Add button and enter admin group name. The screen appears
10.Select Shared folders item in Page listbox and click Add button. You are prompted to select folder.select C:\Program Files\Viscom Software\AV Scheduler Network Version ,it is FTP server home directory. Assume you installed AV Scheduler in the default location.If you do not have installed AV scheduler Network Version, please installed it first.The screen appears
11. Click Add button, You are prompted to select folder.select C:\Program Files\Viscom Software\AV Scheduler Network Version\Data, The screen appears
12. Select Write checkbox and Delete checkbox for C:\Program Files\Viscom Software\AV Scheduler Network Version\Data item. The screen appears
13. Click Add button. You are prompted to select folder.select C:\Program Files\Viscom Software\AV Scheduler Network Version\Schedule, The screen appears14. Select Write and Delete checkbox for C:\Program Files\Viscom Software\AV Scheduler Network Version\Schedule item. The screen appears
15. Click the Edit menu and select the Users menu item. The screen appears
16. Click Add button , enter avmanager user name and select admin group. The screen appears
17. Select Password checkbox and enter avmanager. The screen appears
18. If the FileZilla Server running on window 7,vista or your window installed firewall. You need allow FileZilla Server through WIndows FireWall.Select Control Panel - Window Firewall, select Allow a program or feature through Windows Firewall option, Select Allow another program... The screen appears
19. Click Browse... button and select C:\Program Files\FileZilla Server\FileZilla server.exe, The screen appearsClick Add button to continue20. Then you will see the FileZilla Server in allowed programs and features list, The screen appears.
You may checking whether find the AV Scheduler in allowed programs and features list. AV Scheduler must added to programs and features list. Click OK to confirm.21. Now you may run the AV Manager Network Version in another computer. Click the Maintenance menu and select the System Configuration menu item. UnSelect Anonymous Login checkbox, enter the UserID to avmanager and Password to avmanager
The screen appears
22. Running the AV Scheduler and enter the IP Address of AV Manager and enter the Display Unit Name (e.g. testdisplay), After connected to AV Manager. You should see black screen in AV scheduler computer.23. Finally you may upload our event01 schedule to AV scheduler from AV Manager. If you still encountered any problems, you may refer Diagnose AV Manager Network Version upload schedule problem
email@example.com (General information)
Copyright © 2009-2019 Viscom Softwares. All rights reserved.