- Multi-Zone - Normally, one display unit has only one single screen to display video or TV program or image at any single point of time.
AV Manager allows us to split one single screen into two or more zones ( partitions). Each zone can has its own schedule of events, and display different types of contents simultaneously.
- Display Content in Multiple Formats - Various types of contents are supported, such as MP4, MOV, MPEG 1, MPEG 2, M2TS, F4V, MKV, .DIVX video, picture, website, text, flicker free scrolling text, RSS Feeder, RSS Scrolling text, digital clock, Power Point (PPT, PPTX , need installed MS PowerPoint Viewer 2010), Flash File, TV channel or cable TV programs, live broadcast event from Microsoft Expression Encoder .
- Unlike most cloud-based Digital Signage Services, we do not charge a Monthly or Annual fee, as our service does not need a recurring payment – It is a one-time cost solution.- No Monthly / Annual Subscription Fees
- User friendly Design - It designed to be easy enough for anyone to use without training.
- Sequence management - Sequence feature is to group a number of contents into groups or categories each with a sequence of play-list order, so that users can easily schedule multiple events.
- Schedule Wizard - Step by Step to create the schedule, without having to learn any special programming syntax. Each zone can be custom-sized by you, and you can then schedule different content in each zone.
- Central location management - control over your network of digital signage displays from one central location.
- Layout Template - You may select existing 38 layout templates or create new layout.
You may select add frame to layout when you selected background image.
- Preview - "What you see is what you get" in the Content and Schedule Entry Preview pane. You can make unlimited changes to your templates to get them looking and performing exactly as you like before deploying these changes to your environment.
- Emergency Messaging - Whether you have an existing emergency notification infrastructure or not, you can your signs to display emergency alerts.
- Upload Schedules - Upload schedules and contents to different display unit over an internet or LAN. You may upload the schedule immediatley or upload the schedule at specified time.
- Network Tree - The Network Overview lets you lay out your signage environment in a way that makes sense to you. An unlimited number of locations and signs can be created and arranged according to the logical layout of your company.