- Multi-Zone - Normally, one display unit has only one single screen to display video or TV program or image at any single point of time.
AV Manager allows us to split one single screen into two or more zones ( partitions). Each zone can has its own schedule of events, and display different types of contents simultaneously.
- Display Content in Multiple Formats - Various types of contents are supported, such as MP4, MOV, MPEG 1, MPEG 2, M2TS, F4V, MKV, .DIVX video, picture, website, text, flicker free scrolling text, RSS Feeder, RSS Scrolling text, digital clock, Power Point (PPT, PPTX , need installed MS PowerPoint Viewer 2007 or 2010), Flash File, TV channel or cable TV programs.
- No Monthly / Annual Subscription Fees - Unlike most cloud-based Digital Signage Services, we do not charge a Monthly or Annual fee, as our service does not need a recurring payment – It is a one-time cost solution.
- User friendly Design - It designed to be easy enough for anyone to use without training.
- Sequence management - Sequence feature is to group a number of contents into groups or categories each with a sequence of play-list order, so that users can easily schedule multiple events.
- Schedule Wizard - Step by Step to create the schedule, without having to learn any special programming syntax. Each zone can be custom-sized by you, and you can then schedule different content in each zone.
- Layout Template - You may select existing 35 layout templates or create new layout.
- Preview - "What you see is what you get" in the Content and Schedule Entry Preview pane. You can make unlimited changes to your templates to get them looking and performing exactly as you like before deploying these changes to your environment.